Treverity strives to create an experience that is unique and personal for each of our client partners. With that in mind, we are constantly enhancing our customer service platforms to provide additional, alternate resources for our partners to contact us while continuing to give the strong support and attention for which we are known. Our decision to implement Zendesk allows us to enhance our help ticketing system while also providing you with a knowledge base of helpful articles and information.
How To Use Zendesk
As mentioned above, Zendesk has two main functions; to serve as a hub for help tickets and as a knowledge base of information. To create a help ticket and send information to a Treverity representative, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Create an account with Treverity's Help Center or Sign into an existing account.
- Choose which method you are going to use to submit the ticket
- Email: Support@Treverity.com
- The "Submit a request" tab on the Help Center website
- The "Support" pop-up located in the bottom right corner of Help Center
- Fill out the form for your request or send an email giving information detailing your specific issue
- Check for email confirmation the ticket was received
- Wait for updates to your ticket from a Treverity Agent through either email or by checking your "My Activities" page on the Help Center website to see all ticket information together
When signed into Zendesk you can access your activity and view all tickets you have opened or that have been answered and the correspondence between the Treverity agent and yourself, as well as have the ability to respond and continue to seek information. In addition to having access to this information via your Zendesk profile, all activity on your ticket will also be emailed to you as it happens to keep you updated and informed.
Treverity's Knowledge Base will always be available to you on the Help Center in the form of articles published by Treverity. General information about Treverity and its applications are available to users without Zendesk logins; however, users with login credentials are able to access customized articles based on Treverity's customized implementation at your organization.
RingCentral and Zendesk
In addition to Zendesk, Treverity utilizes RingCentral, a phone service that serves as our platform for customer service and provides our customers the ability to contact a Treverity resource 24x7 when urgent issues arise and need to be resolved quickly.